Yith WooCommerce Points and Rewards is a plugin that helps to loyalize the customers by allowing instant reward points for every purchase made in your store.
There are different marketing strategies to be adopted for the methodical and successful operation of your WooCommerce store. Research has shown that rewards are one of the best ways for creating customer loyalty. It encourages customers to make more purchases from your store. And also provokes them to spend more in order to collect more points and attain the goal. This is the reason why the Yith WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin is getting good reach and winning the attention of many customers in the WooCommerce field.
The salient focus of the plugin is Rewards in exchange for Loyalty. The plugin manages the points collected by the customers and these points are then added together which in turn becomes a discount on a new purchase. The best and the most effective feature of this plugin is Instant rewarding. The action of immediate appeasement helps in building up a silver lining to your store and raises fidelity among the customers. Above all, every customer nowadays is attracted to discounts. Therefore your WooCommerce store can skyrocket its sales with the help of the Yith Points and Rewards plugin.
- Allows you to set the points for every purchase easily from the backend.
- Provides the admin with all the information regarding the users and the points collected. Also, the admin has the access to edit the points collected.
- The points earned are displayed to the users on the My Account page.
- Allows redeeming the points on the checkout.
- Conversion rate to set the number of points the customers can collect for each purchase.
- Allows assigning expiration dates for the points collected.
- Remove points on the cancellation of an order.
- Provision to assign extra points under different conditions.
- Import/Export from or to a CSV file.
- Enables free shipping through the points earned.
- Integration with WooCommerce Currency Switcher.
- Compatible with WPML and several other WooCommerce plugins.
- Allows customizing the points assignment. You can assign extra points based on different conditions.
- Allows editing all labels and messages. And sends an e-mail to the user when the points are updated.
- Shortcode to show the point history and also allows to reset points history for all users.
Use YITH WooCommerce Points and Rewards for your store
Installation and Working
- Navigate to the dashboard and install the Yith WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin. Once the installation is complete, activate the plugin.
- Now move to the Yith Points and Rewards option.
- In the Yith WooCommerce Points and Rewards page, under the Settings tab, you will get the options to Enable Points and Rewards and to Reset Points as well.
- In the Point Settings tab, you can assign points for every product purchased. At the same time, you can also edit the settings for removing points when coupons are used.
- Similarly in the Point Settings page, you can set up Reward Conversion Rate and enable Points Redemption. Then click on Save Changes.
- The Labels Settings tab allows you to give labels.
- In the Messages tab, you can customize the message that is to be displayed on the Cart page.
- Similarly, on the same page, you can also set up the Reward Message that is to be displayed on the Cart/Checkout page. Then click on Save Changes.
- You can view the Customer Points and Update Points on the Customer Points page.
- Finally, on the website, you can see the messages as you have set up on the dashboard. Also, you can redeem the points you have collected to reduce the total cost and get a discount.
In the Mobile App
Similarly, on the Appmaker Mobile App, the cart and checkout page appears as per you have set up on the dashboard. Also, you can see the option to redeem the points in order to get a discount.
The Yith WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin is becoming widely used by people around the world. The plugin has become very popular in this span of time. It is seen that about 22,510 customers are using the plugin. And it is efficiently running in the market with a rating of 4.5/5 and about 97% customer satisfaction.