Plenty of plugins are available nowadays to enhance your WooCommerce store. Among them, one of the most important plugins is the WooCommerce Easy Checkout Field Editor plugin. The plugin allows you to add, edit, or delete fields in the checkout form. It lets you design the checkout form according to your wish with the help of its amazing features. The plugin provides a very user responsive interface. Thereby making it’s working simple and easy.
The WooCommerce Easy Checkout Field Editor plugin supports about 15 different types of custom fields. This includes Text, Password, Radio, Checkbox, Email, Number, Heading, Timepicker, Datepicker, etc. You also have the option to send custom field data with order email. And display it on the admin order page as well.
Interested in this Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce?
How to Set up
- Navigate to the WordPress dashboard. Install the WooCommerce Easy Checkout Field Editor plugin from the Add New plugins option. Once the installation is complete, activate the plugin.
- Now you can visit the Checkout Fields tab under the WooCommerce menu to edit the settings as required.
- It allows rearranging the billing and shipping checkout fields by easy drag and drop.
- You can edit the checkout fields by clicking on the Field title.
- It allows you to remove the checkout fields by simply clicking on the Delete option.
- You can add a new billing field by selecting the Add Billing Field option. Also, you can edit these fields by clicking on the Field title.
- Similarly, you can add a new shipping field by clicking on the Add Shipping Field option. And edit the fields as required. Then click on Save Changes.