Flexible Shipping plugin is considered to be the best and the most progressive shipping plugin for your WooCommerce store. It provides you with the tools to easily calculate the shipping costs based on the cart total. The plugin comes up with a lot of features that make your aspects related to shipping cost calculation easier. It does the calculation by taking every attribute into account which includes cart total, weight, etc. And sum up the cost based on the rules for these attributes.
The plugin allows Cash on Delivery shipping methods with additional costs. The selected shipping methods are correctly displayed for the logged in users. It also provides the benefit of insurance costs if your purchase reaches a certain order value. The plugin provides endless possibilities for users. With Flexible Shipping Locations Add-On, it expands its performance. And allows creating of additional rules based on locations.
The Flexible Shipping plugin ensures the best shipping related user experience. You can create custom shipping rules. This includes proffering free shipping based on the cart total, etc. It provides table rate shipping based on weight, total order, item count, shipping class, etc.
- Provides an immense number of shipping methods and rules.
- Allows adding titles and descriptions to your shipping methods.
- Allocates minimum and maximum values for cart total.
- Further integrations provided for Flexible Shipping in the UK and Poland covering the entire territory.
- Currency Switcher support from Aelia Currency Switcher, Multi-Currency Store, WooCommerce Currency Switcher, and WPML.
- Allows translation to English, Polish, and German. Compatible with WPML, and Polylang.
- CSV import.
Premium Features of Table Rate for WooCommerce
- Additional Shipping Classes support.
- Allows free shipping coupons.
- Includes additional methods for cost calculation like sum, lowest cost, highest cost.
- Provision for stopping or canceling a rule if the rules get matched.
- Assign extra charge for the price, weight, cart line item, etc.
- CSV export.
Wish to use this plugin for WooCommerce?
Installation and Working
- Navigate to the WordPress dashboard and install the Table Rate for WooCommerce plugin. Once the installation is complete, activate the plugin.
- Now move to the Shipping page under WooCommerce Settings.
- In the Shipping Zones tab, you can select the shipping zone and choose the Flexible Shipping from the Shipping methods option. Then, click on Save Changes.
- Now on clicking the Edit option under Flexible Shipping, you will get the page to edit the Shipping title, Tax status, and also the option to Add New Shipping methods.
- In the New Shipping Method page, you can enable or disable the shipping method, visibility, etc. You will also get the options to give the Method Title and Description. In the Free Shipping field, you can set a minimum order amount for free shipping. And you can give a Shipping label as well.
- Similarly, on the New Shipping Method page, you can insert rules based on price and weight. And set the minimum, maximum, and cost per order based on these rules. Also in order to verify the shipping methods’ configuration, enable the FS Debug mode.
- Now on the Shipping Zones page, you can see the Flexible Shipping method enabled.
- The Shipping Options tab allows you to enable the shipping calculator, debug mode, etc. You can also edit the settings related to Shipping destinations on this page. Then click on Save Changes.
- You can add the desirable Shipping Classes in the Shipping Classes tab.
- Finally, you can see the Flexible Shipping method added to the cart page on your website. It gets added based on the minimum and maximum values that you have assigned. And also depends upon the other data that you have given.
- Similarly, the Flexible Shipping method option appears on the Checkout page of your website as per the settings you have made in the dashboard.
In the Mobile App
Similarly, on the Appmaker Mobile app, you can see the Flexible Shipping method option added as per you have set up on the dashboard. Table Rate for WooCommerce is fully compatible with Appmaker eCommerce mobile apps.
The aspects related to shipping that includes the shipping cost calculations are always a bit perplexing for the users. It is tough to calculate the rate based on different rules such as price, weight, etc. manually. So the Table Rate for WooCommerce by Flexible Shipping plugin helps you to calculate the shipping cost based on the cart total with the help of its amazing features. Moreover, it allows you to offer table rate shipping and free shipping based on the cart total. Therefore the plugin efficiently does the calculation based on the min and max values set up and the data you have given. This is the reason why it is considered to be the best plugin for Shipping cost calculation.