About 98% of people search for different attributes while selecting an online store to make a purchase. So, an online store needs to incorporate a lot of features in order to allure more customers. Sometimes, every customer is like a kid, who gets curious about the arrival of the order after making an online purchase. Therefore, the Estimated Delivery Date Plugin for WooCommerce is the best solution to curb this curiosity. It is considered to be the simplest solution for providing the information on the tentative date of arrival of the order. Studies have shown that it is one of the most important factors in the purchase decision.
The Estimated Delivery Date Plugin has helped the WooCommerce stores to a very great extent in driving more customers with the help of its amazing features. The plugin displays the delivery estimates on the product page, cart page, checkout page, mini cart widget, and shop page. The WooCommerce delivery date estimates are efficiently organized based on shipping zones, shipping classes, and shipping methods. Above all, the plugin also ensures 100% customer satisfaction. Therefore, the plugin effectively helps the customers in the purchase by providing all the necessary information and incorporating many exciting features.
- Assign holidays – It allows you to define certain dates or date range as holidays. So that these days are excluded from the calculation of the estimated delivery date.
- Organized delivery date setting – The WooCommerce delivery date is assigned based on factors related to shipping. Thus, it makes the delivery date calculation more appropriate.
- Shipping class – The number of days is calculated based on the nature of the products shipped. This includes weight, fragility, etc. So based on the shipping class, different products may take different time to get shipped and delivered.
- Shipping zones – The shipping time depends to a very great extent on the accessibility of the place. Thus different geographical locations need different time for shipping and delivery.
- Shipping method – Several WooCommerce default shipping methods like flat rate, free shipping, etc. are available. In addition to that, you can define delivery days for the shipping services of FedEx, DHL, UPS, etc.
- Delivery time limit – You can set a time limit for the delivery, after which it is estimated to the next working day. This allows you to manage delivery time according to your store timing.
- Customized display options – You can assign the display using the desired text. Moreover, the plugin provides multiple date format options. So, you can set a defined date range for the estimated delivery.
- Time zone – You can select the desired time zone, like either UTC or WP time zone. So, your delivery date will be set up based on this selected time zone.
ATTRACTIVE BUSINESS CASES
- Multilingual support – The WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Date plugin is 100% WPML compatible. Since it supports several languages, it helps to ensure that customers all over the world can easily access the delivery date plugin and get an appropriate idea about the tentative delivery date of the purchased product.
- Delivery date set up for backorders – It is difficult to estimate the accurate delivery dates for products that are out of stock. But with the WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Date plugin, you can set up a dedicated delivery delay for all your backorders. Thereby, providing the customers with an appropriate delivery estimate on out of stock products.
- Delivery date set up based on warehouse location – Shipping becomes a bit complicated when the shipment is from different suppliers or warehouses. So, the WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Date plugin allows you to set delivery dates on the basis of the warehouse or supplier location.
Interested in this plugin?
Download this plugin to setup Estimate delivery date on your WooCommerce website and mobile apps
INSTALLATION AND SET UP
- Go to Add New plugins option. Install the Estimated Delivery Date plugin and activate it.
- Navigate to the dashboard. Go to WooCommerce and click on the Estimated Delivery option.
- The Basic Settings page provides you the options to edit the settings such as date format, shipping zone, range of delivery date, etc.
- In the Advance Setting page you can edit the
- Single product page setting.
- Shop/category page setting.
- Cart/checkout page setting.
- Order details and Order email.
- Estimated time display below each shipping method on cart/checkout.
- Special working when estimate come out to be today or tomorrow.
- You can mark and add new holidays on the Holidays page.
- The Shipping days page provides you the option to select the Shipping zone, Shipping method, minimum and maximum shipping days, etc.
- In the Design page, you can set up the product page, shop/category page, and cart/checkout page design. It includes the customization of background color, text color of messages, etc.
- Now the estimated number of days for delivery is calculated on the basis of the Basic Settings, Advance settings, holidays, Shipping days, and design settings.
- When the customers search through your website to make a purchase, they will come across different products with different delivery dates.
- The delivery estimates are actually calculated based on your configurations. And they get automated on to your website. The delivery dates are displayed on the product page and the cart page as well.
- If the customer wants to buy and shift to a different address, you can see that the delivery date changes based on the address you enter.
- The delivery date also changes based on the shipping options. So the customer will get the package via priority mail in one day. Whereas, if they select a standard shipping option, they will get a delivery date only after 3-4 days.
- If the customer decides to buy a product during the non-working days of the store, then the delivery date for him will not include these days.
- Finally, in the order details page, the buyer can see the actual date and can expect their order, rather than the generic number of days, which will eventually help in increasing the sale.
In the Mobile App
The changes that you have made in the website are then available in the Appmaker mobile app. You can see the estimated delivery date on your mobile app according to the settings which you have made.
The WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Date plugin is eventually becoming the most popular plugin because of its amazing features. The plugin has a 97% customer satisfaction rating. It also allows a 30 days refund policy. Thus, making it more efficient in driving traffic to your online store. It has also launched the premium plugin with advanced features to make it more user-friendly.