We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer up-selling and revenue growth objectives.
The role of an Internal Sales / Inside Sales Representative is to convert the company’s existing clients into longer terms contracts, respond to their inquiries, and to support the activities of the sales team on-demand basis. To be successful as an Inside Sales Representative, you should be persuasive and committed to achieving sales goals. Ultimately, a top-performing Inside Sales Executive should be able to demonstrate strong negotiation, communication, and customer service skills at all times.
• Maintaining long-lasting relationships with existing customers through exceptional after-sales service.
• Actively sourcing new up-selling opportunities through cold-calling and emailing.
• Developing in-depth knowledge of product features and benefits.
• Utilizing virtual meetings to build relationships with the existing customers.
• Advising customers on suitable plan selection based on their needs and specifications.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office/Google docs/sheets applications
• Higher preference for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, HubSpot.
• Proven sales experience (min one year in digital product sales)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills
• Effective communication skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Job role: Entry level
Experience: 0-2 year
PS: There will be a mandatory 3-month probation period, confirmation and the full-time role shall be extended based on the performance during the probation period. There will be additional incentive structure in place after the probation period.
Inside sales is the dominant sales model for reps in B2B, tech, SaaS, industries selling products remotely. The job of an inside sales rep requires them to sell an organization’s products or services via phone, email or other online channels.