Convert any PWA (Progressive web app) to Google Play Ready Apps.
Easily generate PWApk for your PWA site.
*Works using TWA (See FAQ)
Your customers are looking for your apps on Google Play daily. Studies says consumers use Google Playstore and Appstore like it’s Google search.
Lightweight Progressive web app (PWA) consumes lesser size than other native apps. With PWA Android app created using PWA2APK, the size reduction is guaranteed.
It’s irritating to find Add to Homescreen when landed up on sites. Why not encourage users to download app from playstore, if they really want to keep it.
Appmaker has joined the journey with App building since its birth. Using our tools, customers have built over 20,000+ apps and served customers all over the planet.Know more about Appmaker
Your users have been asking you for years, “Is there an app for X(your website)? I don’t see it in the store.” People want apps from proprietary app stores, not on the free and open web.
PWA’s were introduced to feel websites like an app, but the url reminds one often, it’s just a website. With hidden url, now your users would feel it like any other app.
Now you can hide url by default. Your users won’t even know it’s a PWA wrapped in APK, thus helps in branding better.
The app works even in low connectivity or offline. The data can be saved heavenly using PWA android app.
If your user has a session on your website opened when the user installs the app from the Play Store, he/she will still be logged in.
Sync PWA Android app with website. Hence all the changes on the site will be reflected on mobile app in real-time.
Unlike Webview apps, PWA Android apps created using PWA2APK are built on top of TWA (Trusted Web Activity). Push notification and Cache works default in TWA.
Yes. It’s of no cost. You can support us by writing about PWA2APK and linking us back.
Yes. We do provide source code for the APK generated.
We understood the process to convert PWA’s to Android app is an hectic and one that require many dev hours. Using Appmaker engine, we were able to automate processes. This helped it to be one-click tool, where all you need to do is provide URL and app name.
The APK generated is signed. Every user has his own certificate generating.
You can get the certificates, source code as well as APK at the last step.
Yes. You can read our support documentation. And if still with doubts, you can always reach us for assistance.
You can reach out to us via mail or social handles. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a few things that make Trusted Web Activities different from other ways to integrate web content with your app:
1) Content in a Trusted Web activity is trusted — the app and the site it opens are expected to come from the same developer. (This is verified using Digital Asset Links.)
2) Trusted Web activities come from the web: they’re rendered by the user’s browser, in exactly the same way as a user would see it in their browser except they are run fullscreen. Web content should be accessible and useful in the browser first.
3) Browsers are also updated independent of Android and your app — Chrome, for example, is available back to Android Jelly Bean. That saves on APK size and ensures you can use a modern web runtime. (Note that since Lollipop, WebView has also been updated independent of Android, but there are a significant number of pre-Lollipop Android users.)
4) The host app doesn’t have direct access to web content in a Trusted Web activity or any other kind of web state, like cookies and
localStorage. Nevertheless, you can coordinate with the web content by passing data to and from the page in URLs (e.g. through query parameters, custom HTTP headers, and intent URIs.)
5) Transitions between web and native content are between activities. Each activity (i.e. screen) of your app is either completely provided by the web, or by an Android activity
This is completely safe and there is no way which we can inject code to TWA. To add to more credibility, we are giving away the source code for the generated APK in next update.
It convert PWA to APK file in just few clicks. It works using TWA, which promises availability of PWA’s on Google Playstore. Using PWA2APK, you can convert existing PWA’s to APK file, which inturn can be uploaded to Google Playstore.
Some PWA examples includes Tinder, Starbucks, MapsGo and many more.
Thanks! We are expertise in App Management as well as App Development Automation, we build App engines to automate a lot of stuff. Our focus is primarily on E-Commerce and Digital media apps. This includes WordPress Native App, WooCommerce Native App, Custom App, Website to Android App, Desktop App for Mac, Windows and Linux. You can reach us at email@example.com for enquiries:)