Setting up the checkout procedure in your AppUpdated on February 27, 2019, In Category: Check out.
The records say that there is an 80% of cart abandon rate in the E-commerce website. This is a bad news for the online E-commerce industry. The primary reason for this is the checkout process.
Creating an app for your WooComemrce site reduces this rate tremendously. Mobile friendly checkout procedure and a progress indicator enhance your app. Creating a clear path for
Appmaker provides a neat checkout facility for your app. You can add or remove any payment methods that are convenient for you.
Let’s see how you can set up the checkout procedure for your E-commerce app.
- Login to your manage.appmaker.xyz and click the ‘manage’ button that you can see on the dashboard.
- Click the ‘Setting’ button on the sidebar.
- Inside the ‘setting’ a checkout procedure can be viewed.
- Here you can either choose whether to show shipping address field in your app or not.
- Different payment options can be set. You can add generous payment options.