How to send order status to your customers?Updated on February 27, 2019, In Category: Configuring push notification.
Push notifications are rich messages which you can send to your customers while doing business. By taking the full advantage of the native device features, you can encourage shoppers to repeat business with you.
Appmaker allows you notify your customers about the product orders they have made.
You can send the order status to your customers when required.
First, you have to enable push notifications. Follow the below steps to see how to enable this service.
- Login to your ‘manage.appmaker.xyz’ account and go to ‘manage’.
- Select ‘Settings’ from the side-bar and here a list of options will be displayed.
- Click ‘Orders’ from the list. This is where you can enable the push notification for your order tracking.
- Select enable from ’Send push notification for order status change’
- Next step is to enter the FCM server key.
Follow the steps below to know how you can get FCM key.
- Login to ‘console.firebase.google.com’.
- select your project from the list shown.
- Click ‘settings’ from the side bar and choose ’project settings’.
- Choose ‘Cloud Messaging’ from the options that appears in the screen.
- Inside project credentials, you can see the server key. You can copy the key.
The package status will be sent to the shoppers after you enable push notification.
For example, if the order is on hold, the user will be notified about that in their native device. Like this, you can inform your customers about their package status. By granting the accurate shipping details to your customers, you can magnify your online business.