3. Then you can see your ‘App ID’ on top. Now click on the ‘Setup’ button under ‘Facebook Login’.
4. Now select ‘Android’.
5. Then it will show to download SDK. Skip this by clicking Next. Skip the import SDK step too by clicking next.
6. In the next step, enter your package name which is given in ‘Appmaker manage dashboard > API credentials’ and also enter the default Activity class Name which is com.woocommerce.MainActivity Press save and continue.
7. In the next step, scroll down to the bottom and copy the these two hash keys and paste it there.
Make sure you copied the hash keys correctly. Then click Save and continue.
8. In this step you can enable or disable single sign up. This will let your android notifications to launch the app.
9. Skip the next steps from 6 to 10 in facebook.developer.com by pressing next. Then you will get this notification.
10. Paste base64 code in facebook app settings where Hash Keys where saved and click save.
11. Copy the App Id and App Secret from Facebook app dashboard to Appmaker dashboard settings.
12. Click the ‘Add platform’ which is visible at the bottom of the page. and a screen ‘Select platform’ will appear.
13. Click ‘iOS icon’ and a new screen will appear.
14. Inside the box iOS, you have to enter the bundle Id. bundle Id
15. From Appmaker dashboard, click ‘update app’ and enter the app id and update the app.
This video might help you in setting up Facebook login easily