We are looking for a dedicated App Delivery Associate to be responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships and improving our app to maintain customer satisfaction. The App Delivery Associate may perform technical tasks, such as troubleshooting technical issues and may perform administrative tasks, such as managing team performance and checking the quality of app delivered and performance. The main tasks of the App Delivery Associate, however, include managing projects, fixing reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets.
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing app delivery within the business context.
- Leading the app delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team’s processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Managing invoice payments
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company’s services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.