We are looking for a Head of Operations to oversee daily activities across functions such as finance, customer, sales, growth, marketing and regulatory compliance.
Head of Operations responsibilities include designing policies, overseeing customer service and implementing technology solutions. You should be a responsible leader with an analytical and strategic mind and have a broad knowledge of the business. If you’re also committed to productivity and compliance, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure our operations run smoothly and that people are productive.
- Monitor company performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Formulate business strategy with others in the leadership team & design policies that align with overall strategy
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning.
- Implement efficient processes and standards
- Coordinate customer service operations and find ways to ensure customer retention
- Ensure compliance with local and international laws (e.g. data protection)
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organization
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention.
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement.
- Aggressively manage costs and expenses according to budget.
- Proven experience as Head of Operations, Sr Operations Manager, Operations Manager or similar role
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR, finance, sales and marketing
- Strong strategic capability with the ability to manage strategic and operational goals
- Strong communication, inter persona & problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Good with numbers and financial planning
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Analytical mind
- Problem-solving aptitude